Top Blokes Foundation
Top Blokes Mentoring Program
The Top Blokes Mentoring Program strengthens the mental health and emotional resilience of teenage boys while improving their engagement and perception within the wider community.
Across 20 weeks, 14-17 year old males in high schools participate in weekly interactive workshops covering:
- Risk Taking and Peer Pressure
- Mental Health
- Respectful Relationships
- Online Behaviour and Consequences (including sexting, pornography and cyberbullying)
- Alcohol and Drugs
- Racism and Anger Management
Our request for funding will enable us to deliver 4 x programs over 12 months to 48 young males who reside in the Illawarra. Young males will be referred into the program through schools and local services e.g. case managers. Young males will fall under the median of the Index for Community Socio-Educational Advantage.
- Delivery of program to 4 groups of disadvantaged young men residing in the Illawarra
- 4 x 20-week programs across two high schools
- 80 workshops in total
- Approx. 48 participants to complete the program
- Employment of two youth workers for 2 hours per week for each program
- An outcome report including evaluations to be shared with funder, stakeholders and schools
2022 GRANT APPLICATIONSThe Tucker Foundation has regular funding rounds.
The Tucker Foundation accepted applications for its 2022 funding round from Monday 20th June to Friday 19th August. The application period has now closed.
Organisations will be advised of the outcome of their application in late 2022.
Our next funding round will be announced on this website as soon as the dates are available.